Monday 15 May 2017

Almost A Year...

A. Whole. Year. It's been a busy year too. I can't believe it's been a year since I put my fingers to my keyboard and wrote a note to all of my amazing readers! Thank you for pushing me over 20,000 page views by the way, I will be forever grateful.

Our summer was busy last year prepping for our baby girl to arrive in October! She did just that, arrived 2 weeks early, as healthy and content as can be. Now, here we are 7 months later and she's this happy girl, so full of personality, giggles, squeals, love, and laughter. I can't believe the 3.5 year battle is over, and that we have our own amazing little girl.

Honestly, not much else exciting has happened since bringing our daughter into the world. I helped plan a Toyota Vehicle Launch Event recently, but that's about it. I've started my own little bath, home, and beauty product line from home featuring items like toilet cleaning bombs, bath bombs, salt soaks, shower melts, coconut bath melts, relaxing coconut milk bath and so much more. I'm honestly loving it, it's something flexible, that I am truly enjoying. Not to mention, I get to product test!! Woot woot!

I love being a mom, it's probably the best thing that has happened in my life. I wake up to baby smiles and giggles, and the occasional full poopy diaper every morning, and I wouldn't change it for the world. I won't lie to you, it's been a bit of a struggle. I had a touch of postpartum depression, which is now gone. I started my own mommy blog - www.butterflykissesfrommom10.blogspot.ca (very original, I know). There's something about this little girl, that I just cannot get enough of. She is 7 months old and has 3 teeth already, how is that even possible? How is it possible that time can go by SO fast?

My Crohn's Disease has managed to stay in check, throughout my pregnancy, the stresses in my life, the diet changes for breastfeeding...Through everything it has stayed the same, thank god.

I don't know when I'll be back here to write again, but comment, email, or come check out my new blog!

xoxo L


1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think do my essay for cheap it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!

    ReplyDelete