Monday 4 November 2013

Update On Crohn's

So, it's been a long time since I've posted about how I'm doing with my Crohn's Disease, since starting the Organo Gold products back in April.

I'm still doing amazing! My health is incredible, and I've never felt more normal. I'm sleeping well, eating well, feeling well. Everything is all fine and dandy. It's amazing, I never thought I'd feel this great without pumping my body full of Crohn's medication.

We've gotten a foot of snow, in 24 hrs, and it's now snowing again. Not hard mind you, but it still makes me want to punch EVERY snowflake. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind winter, it takes a while, but I don't mind it. We had a good time outside with the pup on Saturday! She loves the snow, in every aspect. Rolling in it, digging in it, playing in it, burying her face! It's awesome. Here's a video!

Not much is going on today, the roads are too bad for me to venture off anywhere :( BOO! I've started selling Organo Gold Coffee/Tea Christmas or Gift Baskets though :) Hopefully it works out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment