Thursday 31 October 2013

30 Things - 10 People

List 10 People Who Have Influenced You And Describe How

Click here to the original post.

1. Wade. 
He has been the most supportive and amazing husband. He has influenced me in so many ways, he's showed me a side of me I hadn't seen in forever, he's influenced me to be who I am, who I want to be, and who I should be. Wade has taught me to take everything with a grain of salt, move past it, and make the best of the past, present and future.


2. Fay - My Mother In Law
Fay is my second mother. She cheers me on through everything, and participated in a walk for Crohn's Disease awareness and fundraising this year. She influences me to do what I think is right for me, and for my husband. Fay does so much for us, to make our life easier, and to help us do what we want to do in our lives.

3. Andrea - High School Counsellor/Teacher
Andrea was a rock for me in high school. I had weekly counselling sessions with her, to talk about my future, things going on in my life. She helped me decide what I wanted to do with my future, what I was best at, told me what my strong suits are, and influenced me in every way possible. The best counsellor any one could ask for in high school!

4. Kaitlyn - Friend
Well, Kaitlyn and I go way back. We went to high school together, but weren't really friends in high school. About a year after Wade and I moved out here, we needed a volleyball player, and we got Kaitlyn as a permanent member :) Since then we've been friends, and she influences me to do everything, she's supportive, she's caring, a fantastic listener, but she's just there to support you through anything. It's like having a second spouse!

5. Renee - Mother
Parents always influence your life decisions. My mom influences and cheers me on in everything I look to achieve in life. She's there through text, phone call, and email to give me words of encouragement and support through everything. She inspires me to be a better person, each and every day.

6. Sarah - Friend
Sarah is a new friend, but in the short time we've known each other, she's been influencing me in so many aspects. Health aspects, and getting things under control, working out daily, being there for people who need me. Sarah is a great friend, and I like to think that we influence each other in all aspects of life.

7. Alexis - Best Friend/Sister
Alexis and I have been friends for as long as I can remember, she's practically my little sister. She has her little girl, who's adorable. She still finds time to discuss every day issues with me, and influence me in the ways that only siblings can do, showing me the other side of my problems, that the average person doesn't see.

8. Karl - Father
My father has influenced me in several ways as well. He's influenced me to try everything in life and expand my likes, my food preferences, and my cooking skills. He's always talking to me about the new foods he's been making or baking, or the new things he's found that make life easier. He's influenced my love of the outdoors.

9. Grandma's
My grandmother's are two of the strongest ladies I know. They go through so much, and have gone through so much in their lives, but they're still the happiest that they can be! They've influenced so much in my life, to find the happiness that I deserve is a big one.

10. Erin - Best Friend
Erin and I have known each other for almost 3 years, I'm her daughter's god mother. Erin has been through so much in her life, and still goes through so much, that everything she says is inspiring and influential. She is like a sister to me as well, she is so open and respectful in every aspect of life. She's influenced SO many of my decision with simple advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment