Thursday 31 October 2013

The Journey...

The title says it, it's just that. The Journey. The journey through so many things, and to so many new things.

Everything is changing, the leaves have turned orange, yellow and red, and they've all been blown off of the trees, we've even had our first snow fall. Mind you, the snow is almost gone now. Everything changes at some point in life.

Wade starts his new job soon, he's pretty excited. His new work truck is on order, and they're getting everything ready for him - the programs and computers and all that jazz. It will be good for him, and he's going to enjoy it a lot!

I've started a 30 day fitness challenge! Currently today is day 4. It's tough, I'm not going to lie. I'm really not physically fit by any means, so this is a tough challenge. Losing some weight and doing a lot to change my lifestyle, health, and fitness for the better could benefit Wade and I in so many ways, as far as trying to conceive and everything else.

Everything in life seems to come so hard, especially when you have so many things going wrong with you. I have Crohn's Disease, quite obviously (it's been really good since April though), PCOS, TMJ, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome, and Scoliosis in my upper back between my shoulders. Everything comes difficult for me, everything is a challenge on a daily basis. Most days Crohn's and my back are good, only after volleyball is my back bad. TMJ is almost always bad unless I wear my night guard at night, mind you it hasn't been as bad as it could be.

I've started working on a scrapbook of mine and Wade's life. He helped me buy a ton of stuff for scrapbooking! So I'm asking any friends and family that have photos of us, to email them to me! Basically everything I have photos of, it's going to be scrapbooked, it's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment