Thursday 23 October 2014

What Are You Waiting For?

Well, life is calming down a bit now that fall is upon us! I can't believe it's almost Halloween! Lots has happened! I had 3 weddings this past summer, and so far I have 3 booked, and 1 friends wedding for next summer! So far, so good! I'm enjoying it a LOT!

Wade and I have started a new journey! Not only have we bought a new house, but we bought a new vehicle! We've embarked on a fitness journey, we've been facing a lot of very difficult challenges in life, in regards to starting a family. Our journey to become fit has started with 6 workouts a week, not including volleyball, which we play once a week! Making 7 workouts a week, squats, push-ups, and abs! 30 day challenge, and we're also going to start making it harder and adding more and more to it! I'm also doing 3 extra workouts a week, one called "Short Total Pumper", it is off of the Pump Up app! I love the app, and I love the motivation it's providing! I'm mrspercy89, find me and add me!

It's never too late to start getting fit, eating healthier, and falling in love with working out and your new body! What are you waiting for? What's your excuse? What will make you develop the determination and commitment to change YOUR life and body?!?

Along with this news, I've also done some reflexology treatments. My first appointment was with a lady who has been doing reflexology for 45 years and did 3 years of official training! She was amazing, told me so many things about my body and my health. She believes that I don't have Crohn's Disease, but that I have been dealing with an almost clogged liver valve. She helped my body start detoxing, and boy did I detox....horribly! But, I have been feeling way better since I have finished all of my reflexology appointments, AND I have officially eaten spicy food and have had no side effects! Great, great news for me and my health!

Life has been good for us lately, Wade's really busy between work and weekend classes, and my wedding planning business, along with a part time job! We're happy people, enjoying our lives, and enjoying our relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment