Monday 6 August 2012

The Past Week...

I realize I haven't written in a week!! Work's been slow and I've been busy reading the "Fifty Shades" series! Getting lots of stuff ready for the wedding, doing tons of stuff around the house, trying to get the bridal parties gifts sorted out, watching a TON of the Olympics, currently watching Canada vs. USA!! Unfortunately Canada didn't win :( At least they can still go for bronze! I hope they get it!

We've had a number of storms over the last few nights, and I am sensing we will have one tonight. It's seeming like we get them when it's been really hot out, and it's been 27+ all weekend! It's been incredible, and the lightning in the storms is incredible! A video will be posted below.


I find it hard to blog every day, my life doesn't change enough each day for me to write about! Almost everything is ready for the wedding, just waiting on the bridal party gifts, have to get a few more things, the candies and such for the wedding favours, and I have to do up the table numbers!


A video of the incredible lightning and the sounds of the thunder is below! It's incredible, I've never seen lightning like this in our province!!! Every day that it's been warm, we've been getting storms like this, they're amazing, the lightning that's showing up, sheet lightning and strikes, the light in them is unbelievable.





Is there anything that anyone would like to see me post about? Or would like to know?

What's your favourite song? If you're married, what was your first dance song?

Ours is "God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton" it's going to be incredible. Wade is the most amazing man in my life, and the most amazing man I've ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment