Friday 10 August 2012

Gluten Free!!!!

A friend of mine has started trying to eat gluten free as it helps her system. Mm, I've tried the gluten free pre-made chocolate cookies, they're so good! And the gluten free white cheddar mac and cheese. Wade didn't like it as much as I did, but he doesn't usually like any of the different things that I try to see if they help my stomach out. I did notice that the few days I was eating this gluten free stuff, I hadn't had any white bread, or anything that would contain wheat and possibly gluten, and it did me some good with managing my stomach! I enjoyed it a lot, it didn't taste too bad, but I'm wondering if the gluten free pasta alone doesn't taste too great, I'd had some before and it was mushy, and honestly it was gross. Thoughts?

The only downside to eating stuff that's gluten free is that it's so damn expensive, and when you have as much stuff going on as we do, it's not feasible.

We had this really nasty storm the other night causing our door to leak buckets of water into the house, under the laminate, and we had to tear up the laminate and rip up the floor to the house as it was soaked in water and moldy!! So now we're fixing it, it's drying out at the moment, we're going to put new boards in, and temporarily put the laminate back in but we've decided to tile in the entrance area as that way there's less chance of this happening again.

We're getting Sadie fixed tomorrow, that's a big bill! Something that needs done though, my friend is dog sitting her for the week and a bit we're gone to BC for our wedding, I'm very grateful to have such incredible friends!

And then there's the wedding, it's quite a big cost for everyone, but I can't wait for it, it's going to be incredible. Everythings picked out, picked up, and getting ready. We're working on the wedding favors slowly, it's a big and long process. DIY stuff is incredible though, and I really love it! Wedding party gifts should be in by next weekend I'm hoping, or this guy is cutting it really short and making me mad!

In September/October we have to put a new roof on our place, as it doesn't meet the mobile parks "standards" :( Ohhhhh well, we're also going to get IPHONE's in the fall! I can't wait for that, it will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment