Monday 11 March 2013

Organo Gold Coffee, The Healthy Choice

So, I went to this presentation for a coffee and tea that is healthier for you. I was thinking it's just like every other company, a scheme, one that gets you to sign up and sell their product, like Avon, Mary Kay, and so on. We sat through their presentation, had a hot beverage, which turned out to be delicious despite the fact that it has Reishi mushrooms in it. I have nothing against mushrooms, in fact, I love them, but to think that they're in the tea or coffee that I'm drinking seemed a little odd. 

With finishing your first drink, you start detoxing, ultimately making you feel better, and making you go to the washroom more the first few days. There's capsules, tea, hot chocolate, coffee, soap, and lotion. They all have the benefits of the Ganoderma Lucidum mushroom, known as the great healing mushroom in China. Once you go through the detoxing stage, you feel incredible.


I can say that I feel incredible despite how incredibly sick with the influenza virus that's been going around here. I've been taking some capsules and drinking the tea. I think today I will try a cold mocha or latte with a bit of ice.


My mom, who absolutely hates mushrooms, has tried the Green Tea, said she can't even taste the mushrooms, and it's helping her feel better. They think she has Crohn's Disease as well. This product has been known to shrink cancer tumours, and cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It's amazing stuff.


To get more information, check out our website:


www.lindsaywade.organogold.com


Some information on Organo Gold to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment