Thursday 14 March 2013

Ganoderma Supplements

Day 4 of supplements; I'm feeling better over all. My stomach hasn't been that bad as long as I eat proper meals, meaning anywhere from 4-6 small meals a day, and I take the capsules in the morning and drink a lot of water throughout the day.

With the illness that I've had, I've had really sore joints, bottoms of my feet - to the extent that I didn't feel like walking because it hurt so much. And lately I've been having some cramps in my legs. But since I've started taking the Mycelium and Grapeseed Oil Extract, I am feeling 100% better. I'm sleeping well at night and waking up feeling awake, no more of this waking up half asleep for about an hour after getting out of bed. It's awesome to feel this great! It's been a while! We will truly see how well I'm feeling at our volleyball game tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment