Tuesday 12 March 2013

Healthy Feeling!

I've started taking Mycelium and Grapeseed Oil Extract, they are some of the supplements you receive when you purchase the silver package of Organo Gold to sample/sell. I can honestly say, I feel great this morning, full of energy, didn't take much for me to get out of bed (usually I will lay there for a while I try to go back to sleep, well today I didn't need to, despite waking up a few times), I'm eating normally again, my stomach is feeling the best it's felt in a few weeks. I'm telling you, Ganoderma Lucidum is incredible! And Organo Gold is incredible for incorporating it into everybody's every day drinks!

It's not just coffee or tea, it's an incredible beverage with great health benefits. I wish I could post more of the information from their website, but I can't figure out if I can upload documents or if I have to just post it all via copy and paste! Does any body have ideas?

You seriously have to try this stuff, contact me via this blog to get a sample, or some more information!!! It's a life changer, and there's opportunities to make a TON of money on it, and the best part yet, is that coffee will never stop being purchased!


View/order online at our website:

www.lindsaywade.organogold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment