Wednesday 20 March 2013

Coooooking!

So, with taking the Grapeseed Oil and Mycelium capsules, I had to stop taking them, as the Grapeseed Oil extract was bugging my stomach, so I had to let my stomach straighten out first. I'm going to start taking the Mycelium capsules again probably on Monday. I'll probably experiment with the Spore Powder and Ganoderma Lucidum capsules too. I know that they're highly beneficial for everyone, so I'm hoping that if I start taking them slowly, they'll end up being highly beneficial for me as well. Crohn's has been a little bad the last few days, no need to go into details about it, so I'm being very careful about what I eat.

Last night I made crab stuffed mushrooms, corn on the cob, nice juicy thick marinated steak in my secret marinate, and creamy parmesan pasta. The steak were grilled on granite, so they were grilled to perfection, and they tasted absolutely incredible, crab stuffed mushrooms are so easy, and they taste sooooo good every time.

I can't wait for the snow to be gone, and we can have dinner outside on the deck, do some BBQ'd asparagus and mushrooms, corn on the cob and chicken - it's one of my favourite meals to eat, everything done on the BBQ. And everything cooked on granite is even more incredible. It leaves all the flavours in the chicken and the steak, and they turn out very tender too. Something definitely for someone to try out, I got the idea from a client at the granite company I worked for!

I've been thinking about posting some recipes on my blog, stuff that I make on a regular basis, stuff I've come up with like my Parmesan Chicken Cordon Bleu. Marinate recipes and stuff. I'm not sure if anyone is interested in that stuff, but I would also post some picture on here too! Anyone want to comment on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment