Friday 29 March 2013

Update on Ganoderma and Crohn's

Hey,
So I've been drinking the Organo Gold Hot Chocolate on a daily basis, usually about twice a day. You quite honestly wouldn't believe the good it's doing for me.
  1. Sleeping through the night, in a deep sleep - even my barking/whining puppy wasn't waking me up
  2. Eating healthy meals - appetite is suppressed with using the beverages, so the meals/snacks I do eat are healthy
  3. A ton more energy - we played 2 matches of volleyball on Thursday night - one person short, and we did amazing, I had a ton of energy and even stayed up for 3 hours after we got home, not like usual where I shower and go to bed
  4. Although being a little stiff waking up after so much volleyball, the stiffness wore off fast
  5. Crohn's - hasn't been acting up, no frequent trips to the bathroom or anything - it's been incredibly amazing - I don't even get stomach cramps
  6. I had this bruise/bump on my foot for over a month, and it hurt like hell, I've noticed now that it's gone, there's no more raised portion, and the bruise has faded drastically, I believe it has gone away because of the Ganoderma effects. I'm not sure what it was from, but it was something that was definitely inflamed and was causing that area on my foot to be purple and look like a bruise
I'm loving this stuff so much, and loving the effects it's been having on my health! I've even lost about 4 pounds now in the past week. I'm going to start training for the "Gutsy Walk", and collect pledges to support research for Crohn's Disease and Colitis. I think it's a great opportunity, and right now I already have a team of 5 going, waiting to hear back from a few more people, and I'll post the pledge information once we've signed up :)

Even tonight, I had a hot chocolate about 4 hours ago, and I'm still quite awake and it's 12:39am. I'm really enjoying the spring weather, we cleaned my SUV today, it needed it badly, winter has been rough on the interior :(

Some body's gotta try this! No body's emailing, or commenting on trying this stuff out, or asking me questions, it's a bit disappointing. One can only see the benefits for themselves if they give the product a try. It costs significantly less. An example would be, Starbucks - Mocha Frap - $4.95 at the cheapest vs. Organo Gold Mocha made into a frap - $2.00 for a cup. Coffee at Tim's - $2-3 vs. Organo Gold Black Coffee - $0.85 a cup. I'm not a frequent flyer at Tim's or Starbucks because quite frankly the acidity of their coffee destroys my stomach, I get cramps and pains, and make frequent trips to the bathroom within 10 minutes of the first few sips, Organo Gold on the other hand, I don't have to make frequent trips to the bathroom because the acidity level in it is much lower. After Easter weekend I am going to start taking the capsules and see what they do for me, since I'm going to be training and all!

Happy Easter Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I know of some people that were able to stop taking their pills (tecta pills) for acidity since they started drinking OG black coffee.

    I also know one lady that has Crohn's disease and since she began drinking the black coffee she has had dramatic improvement. I'm glad you were introduce to Organo Gold, it truly is an amazing product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I'm very appreciative to hear that the products are helping people around you. The products truly are amazing :)

      Delete