Monday 1 April 2013

Easter Weekend

Holy, this weekend was busy. From a cousins baby shower, to selling tons of coffee products, including some grapeseed oil extract! I'm so happy about our sales this weekend, it's been incredible, I'm so pleased.

We got to see some cousins, spend some time with the little ones, giving them piggy backs and stuff. We will get to see them all this upcoming weekend too as there is a wedding in the family :)

My stomach has been off today from all of the chocolate and candy that I've been eating in the spirit of Easter, and I didn't have my Ganoderma intake yesterday. I had a hot chocolate today though, and I'll start again a few times a day, but I think I'll try the mocha or latte tomorrow as my stock of hot chocolate is running quite low, but I have some coming in this week! YAY!

I'm leaning towards calling our Gutsy Walk team "Decepticrohn's" it sounds pretty awesome, plus my husband is a huge fan of the Transformers series! This week I will be registering us so we can all start collecting pledges and getting ready. I'm also going to start training, even though it's just a walk, I figure it will be good for me to start doing some training. Walking daily, biking, maybe some jogging. We have a very energetic puppy, wolf x black lab x German Shepherd, so full of energy and she's about 6 months old!

It's supposed to be +12 here tomorrow, which I cannot wait for! We've been sitting out on the deck for a bit during the last few days because it's been so nice, we've also been breaking up the snow/ice that's built up on the deck so it melts faster. The yard is currently a bit of a swamp with all of the water that doesn't have anywhere to go. :( Major downer, the dogs make the house all muddy too.

It's sure windy out, I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment