Thursday 18 April 2013

Hackers

I'm not sure how many other people have had this happen to you! Someone hacked my hotmail account, and changed everything. Now keep in mind I've had this account since 2001, so it had a ton of information in it, and it was also linked to my Xbox Live account, so they took over that as well, changed my gamertag and everything, so now I have to start everything all over again! Thanks A**HOLE! Not impressed at all, we'll see if anything can come out if it!

Anyways, KP is off on an adventure with CP, so I imagine that she will write maybe tomorrow but maybe not until next week.

I've been talking to my "sister", she's younger than me, and she's a super close friend, I grew up with her cousins and her! She has a little girl who is absolutely adorable! We don't talk often, but every once in a while we'll talk all day and it'll be great because I miss her so much. I haven't met her little girl yet, but I really can't wait to meet her, she's almost a year old.

Today's blog post won't be much because well, I'm not in the mood, I'm so mad at the person that took over all of my stuff! I will post one thing though!

I've been taking the Organo Gold Mycelium and Ganoderma Lucidum capsules, one of each on a daily basis, along with a tea or hot chocolate. It's been about 1.5 weeks now, and my stomach has been absolutely incredible. I've had no issues with needing to rush to the bathroom after eating or anything. I'm also waking up more awake, and feeling better as soon as I get up, despite the fact that I'm getting sick as Wade is sick! You guys have to try this stuff! It really is absolutely amazing!

Read more about it at www.lindsaywade.organogold.com

No comments:

Post a Comment