Tuesday 2 April 2013

Updating Previous Posts

As I continue using the Organo Gold products with Ganoderma Lucidum in them, I will return back to previous posts with benefits and such of the Ganoderma mushroom, and I will update them in red writing, this way it'll let you all know what I've been noticing and what I haven't been noticing for benefits, I'll also continue to post other things I've noticed it's been helping with in separate posts.

It's warm here today, well warmer than it has been. The snow is melting away, despite the sun being out. I can hear some school aged kids outside playing basketball. The dogs are loving this weather, however the house isn't because they come bolting inside with muddy feet! UGH! Does not impress me at all, basically mop the floors 2-3 times a day sometimes!

Had my morning hot chocolate today, it was delicious. Been keeping busy but today I'm incredibly tired even though I got like 11 hours of sleep last night. I'm not sure what's up, I didn't have much of the product over the weekend because we were so busy, and maybe that's the issue. We shall see tonight how I sleep and if I wake up more rested than I did this morning. It's unbelievable, I sit here now and yawn, feeling like curling up with my blanket and just having a big ol' nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment