Thursday 4 April 2013

Mocha/Energy

Today again wasn't a nice day out, very windy and very cold! :( Not cool, and apparently we're supposed to expect about 17cms of snow this weekend! GROSS! Well, we have a wedding to go to, on my husband's side, so we get to see everyone, that will take away from the nasty snow (hopefully we don't get that much), it will be great. It's a western style black and white wedding :) YAY another reason to wear my pretty boots!

I had the Organo Gold Mocha today, it was different. I'm not big on coffee, but once I got through the first few sips and got used to the taste, I quite enjoyed the Mocha. Because it's made with Arabic coffee beans, it has a different taste then your average coffee, I prefer it though over most. This stuff is cool. Next week I'm going to start taking the capsules on a daily basis, and see what they do for me. We're currently waiting on a shipment of products to take up to the wedding this weekend, as a bunch of family has ordered some! I'm hoping I can market it a bit too :) Opportunities are endless in this kind of a market. Especially when 75% of my contacts on my cell drink coffee multiple times a day!

I'm one of those people that can drink a small amount of caffeine and can be completely wired for a long period of time. Well, I had my Mocha about 7 hours ago, and I'm now having a hard time wanting to go to sleep.

On a totally different note; does anyone watch Nashville? First I was a bit skeptical, but now I'm really liking it. I don't think I like it as much as 90210, Grey's Anatomy (which has gotten intense), or Hart of Dixie, but it's getting up there. Soon, 90210 will be over, and that is well, what do you expect, it's kind of like Gossip Girl, it can only be watched by so many people for so long before it starts to get ridiculous!

Team DECEPTICROHNS has been signed up for the Gutsy Walk, I'm very excited about that too, I'm wishing the weather has been a bit nicer because well, I need to start walking, start getting myself ready for this walk! We're also getting me a bike, so we can start taking the pup on bike rides and hopefully tire her out a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment