Monday 11 March 2013

Ganoderma Lucidum Benefits


When you do your research on Ganoderma on www.PubMed.gov, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institute of Health, you get the following information:
  1. The Ganoderma Lucidum mushroom (also known as Reishi in Japan and Lingzhi in China ) helps the body adapt to many types of body stresses such as trauma, sleep deprivation, temperature, exposure to toxins, psychological stress, infection, or radiation. Ganoderma Lucidum helps the organisms in the body return to a normal, balanced state after illness.
  2. Ganoderma acts as a regulator that fine-tunes the immune system. Its main purpose is to detect pathogens such as bacteria and other viruses that attack the body.
  3. A compromised immune system can develop viruses, parasites, bacteria and fungi that cause disease. Repeated use of common antibiotics, anti-viral agents, and anti-fungal medications can cause microbes to develop a resistance to the medications. Consuming Ganoderma can eliminate these problems. Ganoderma is gaining popularity among many as an adjunct to combating the disagreeable side effects of radiation and chemotherapy associated with cancer treatment.
  4. The Ganoderma red mushroom has exceptional anti-stress qualities that can help improve memory, reduce tension and sharpen your concentration. It is particularly helpful in the treatment of degenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and dementia that affects the elderly. Ganoderma has been around for many centuries. It has been used for over 4000 years in Chinese and Japanese Traditional Medicine.
  5. Highly ranked in Oriental traditional medicine for its health benefits and powerful medicinal properties, Ganoderma has been used as a remedy for many types of chronic diseases, including hepatopathy, type II diabetes, neurasthenia, hypertension, and cancer.
  6. Originally consumed by emperors and royalty as the “Miracle Herb”, many westerners have overlooked it until recently. Some of the many health benefits of Ganoderma are its antioxidant effects on the body, the positive effects on circulatory system and respiratory tract. Ganoderma has been shown to lower high blood pressure, balance cholesterol levels and reduce the symptoms of bronchitis, asthma and other lung problems.
  7. The Ganoderma red mushroom has more than 200 active elements known to improve health and is considered a Nutritive Supplement by the FDA and other Food and Drugs Administrations world wide.
The Ganoderma powerful antioxidant properties are also known to provide many other benefits including:

The Benefits Of Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi)

The scientific data accumulated over the past 30 years help explain why Reishi is effective in all parts of our body:
  • Immune System 
  • Cancer: Reishi is an effective anti-tumor medicine
  • Common Cold
  • Influenza
  • Cough
  • Inflammation
  • Rheumatoid Arthritis
  • Allergies
  • Lupus
  • Stomatitis (canker sores)
  • Reishi acts as an antioxidant against free radicals
  • Reishi protects against the effects of radiation
  • Reishi has anti-inflammatory effects
Respiratory System
  • Asthma
  • Chronic Bronchitis
Endocrine System
  • Problems associated with Menopause
  • Irregular menstruation 
Nervous System
  • Insomnia
  • Neurasthenia
  • Stress-induced tension
  • Over-sleep
  • Headache
  • Toothache
  • Cataracts
  • Muscular Dystrophy
  • Myasthenia Gravis
Circulatory System
  • Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
  • Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
  • Coronary Heart Disease
  • Arteriosclerosis
  • Arrhythmia
  • Stroke
  • Reduction of Cholesterol (LDL)
  • Anemia
  • Cold Extremities
  • Hemorrhoid
  • Elevation sickness
Digestive System 
  • Gastroenteritis
  • Ulcer
  • Hepatitis
  • Liver Necrosis
  • Ganoderma Lucidum regenerates the liver
  • Obesity -- Reishi removes fat in the blood
  • Underweight -- Reishi improves appetite
  • Diabetes
  • Constipation
  • Diarrhea
  • Gallstones
Skin 
  • Aging of the skin
  • Ugly spots on the skin
  • Acne I have noticed my skin has been better, partially because of the Proactiv and the Ganoderma
  • Hair loss
  • Dermatitis
Excretory System 
  • Nephritis
Reproductive System 
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Lack of sexual desire
  • Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual cramps)
The Most Common Uses Of Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi)

Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) is commonly used for:
  • Longevity and prevention of disease
  • Insomnia
  • Stress I am someone who stresses a lot about everything, and I've noticed that I haven't been feeling so stressed out
  • Influenza and the common cold
  • Asthma
  • Allergies Can't wait to see if this helps in the spring/summer for my allergies
  • Cancer
  • Hypertension
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol (LDL)
  • Diabetes
  • Headache
  • Stomach ache
  • Arthritis
  • Back pain I was having a lot of back pain and stuff but I've noticed it's been at a minimum
  • Skin Care
  • Hair loss
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
  • Hepatitis
Why Is Ganoderma Lucidum GOOD For Our Health?

 Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) is a unique health food. A Red Mushroom with a wide range of medicinal properties which collectively strengthens the immune system and gives the user longevity:
  • It has the rare and valuable properties of an Adaptogen, which means that it is non-toxic, non-specific, and has a normalizing effect on the body.
  • It is classified as Top of the Superior Quality of all herbs by the pharmacopoeia used by Chinese doctors for thousands of years. Emperors have considered Reishi an herb for the immortals. Its stature is higher than Ginseng.
  • It has a long history of safe use (5,000 years). NO toxicity or side-effect has been reported.
  • There are 30 years of ample modern scientific evidences in the laboratory and in the clinic for its effectiveness.
  • It has extremely wide applications, bringing benefits to the entire body, preventing almost all the common diseases.
  • Its potency as a medicine even exceeds many modern drugs. For example, it is more effective than Melatonin and certainly much safer and free from side-effects.
  • It is effective even for "terminal" illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, and coronary heart disease.
  • It is effective for both PREVENTION and CURE, suitable for daily use as a health supplement.
  • It is very easy to gain acceptance by new users because of Reishi's stature, publicity, and complete safety.
Take the time the understand the Ganoderma Healing Responses that your body will have and how it's key to knowing that your body is being detoxified to a healthier state.

The status of Ganoderma Lucidum in the health food industry is unparalleled. It is the culmination of the knowledge and wisdom of the East and West for over 4,000 years.

Its effectiveness as a health food and as a highly potent medicine have been demonstrated by over 30 years of modern scientific research in Japan, Taiwan, China, U.S.A., Canada, and Poland.

Backed by 4,000 years of accumulated experience, Reishi can safely claim to be totally free from side-effects. The wide range of health benefits we can receive from Reishi is also unmatched.

As it was so rare, Reishi was available only to emperors in ancient times. The first emperor of China, Shih Huang Ti, sent a fleet with 250 young men and 250 young women to Japan in search of the herb of longevity, which is Reishi.

Ganoderma Lucidum is the King of Adaptogens. It is superior to Ginseng. Adaptogens share three important properties:
  1. Non-toxic and free from side-effects.
  2. Non-specific, acting on the entire body.
  3. Normalizes physiological functions.
Ganoderma Lucidum contains 800 - 2,000 ppm of organic germanium, which is 4-5 times more than Ginseng. Germanium is a trace element with adaptogenic functions.

Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) which is a higher order organism of the world of fungus, belongs to the Polypore group.

"Polypores, commonly known as bracket or shelf fungi, are conspicuous mushrooms that grow off the sides of trees. On a walk through the forest one can commonly see many such bracket mushrooms."

"What is not readily visible to us however is the actual mushroom organism, or mycelium. Just as an apple is the fruit of an apple tree, so too is a mushroom the fruit body of a mycelial "tree". Mycelium is a network of the threadlike filaments that originates from spores. The mycelium spreads throughout the nutrient base or substrate, amassing nutrients as it grows. As long as environmental conditions are right, the mycelium will continue to grow and propagate until it exhausts the available nutrients."

"As long as nutrients are available, the mycelium can be considered perennial and will live for many years. At least once a year, mushrooms emerge from the mycelial network. As the reproductive organ of the fungus, mushrooms are the means by which spores are created and spread." --- from Reishi Mushroom: Herb of Spiritual Potency and Medical Wonder, Terry Willard, Sylvan Press, 1991

Ganoderma has no known herb drug interaction. Ganoderma has been shown to be safe and non-toxic even at very high doses. Many families have been enjoying Ganoderma's wonders for quite some time and have yet to experience any side effects.

Taking ganoderma on a daily basis helps detoxify the body, rejuvenate the cells, balance the functions of various organs and help remove disorders. It helps in stress relief and due to this property alone, it is effective in preventing disease. It also aids the body in building up the immune systems thus helping to avoid illnesses.

23 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay,

    That was a very informative article. Thank you a lot for that. I hope you're doing well and keeping healthy. I found your page while I was doing a search about the benefits of red rishei mushroom for different diseases. My mother, father and myself have been using it for over a year now on daily basis and I can't tell you how much it benefited us. We all are feeling great physically and mentally. The most visible effects we saw were: a boost in energy levels, great bowl movement and better general health. I was shocked to see that I was growing hair again on my bald head although it took a year of using it hehe.
    How is it benefiting you so far? Do you feel any better in regards to your chrohn condition? I'm asking because I have a brother who suffers from Crohn's and he refuses to take the red reishi mushroom just because he didn't feel any changes (he used it for a month then stopped) :s So I thought your experience might help him in a way.

    Thanks again.

    Regards and peace from Kuwait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mohammad,

      Thank you so much for your feedback. I have been taking the Mycelium, Ganoderma Lucidum, and Spore Powder (All can be found on my website for information or purchasing - www.lindsaywade.organogold.com) on a daily basis for the past two months, I take one capsule a day of each but am currently out of the Ganoderma Lucidum. Prior to taking the capsules, and drinking the warm beverages (sometimes once a day, sometimes not at all), I would be making repeated trips to the washroom and would have to constantly watch what I'm eating. Now that I've been taking the products for two months I've noticed the following - I can eat foods that are on my avoids list (example: avocado, garlic, lettuce, red meats, orange flavoured candies), I'm getting a better nights sleep, I've been able to fight off illnesses like colds faster or I'm not getting sick at all, my skin has been better (no more acne breakouts), my menstrual symptoms haven't been as painful, overall I have been feeling better, no more stomach cramps, no rushing to the bathroom, I wake up well rested. It really is worth a try for someone with Crohn's. Sometimes with the product it takes longer than a month to see actual results, I have a very sensitive stomach so I noticed results within a week of taking the products. But on that hand, I also don't drink alcohol, or smoke any tobacco products, which this will take a little longer for your body to adjust as it has to detox your system too, and then during the regeneration stage is when he should notice the difference!

      I hoe this helps. Thanks for posting :)

      Peace from Canada!

      Delete
    2. Thk u for the info. It has been very helpful to me. Im just trying to find something that will benefit me n not meds thst will harm me., I've been suffering with crohns for years n have taken alone of meds. In the attempt to control it . but only developed other series problems due to meds side effects. I just wanna go all natural n live without pain. Im currently on prednisone n mercaptipurine. Along with just starting ganoderma.. I hope 🙏 it works!

      Delete
    3. I feel great after 1 wk of taking ganoderma n grape seed. The only thing I noticed is in have alone of bowl movements. Is that normal in the beginning? Im n should I take 1 cap of gsnoderma daily instead of 2 caps 3times a day like thr bottle says… n should I purchase spores instead of grapeseed .? Pls help..

      Delete
    4. Hi Stasia,
      I would honestly suggest taking out the grapeseed oil and trying just the ganoderma. Grapeseed oil, while good, can be very rough on someone who has a sensitive stomach to begin with, I took Grapeseed oil for a while and noticed that my stomach was a lot more sensitive when I was taking it. Let me know if cutting out the Grapeseed oil helps!

      www.lindsaywade.organogold.com

      Delete
    5. We also provide analytical services and laboratory services to our customers. Ganoderma lucidum extract

      Delete
  2. Hi again,

    Thank you very much for the information. I will talk to my brother and refer him to your website and hope he'll be convinced :) I'm happy that you're dealing with it in a high spirit and that you're feeling better by the day.

    I have checked the website and it looks really appealing :p I'm used to taking capsules of Reishi extract so I was really excited to try new forms of it. The coffee and the soap are interesting. But I need to do some research as that website didn't provide much information about the product itself but rather about the company and "their mission". Don't get me wrong, It would be nice to promote a good product that make people healthy AND get some extra dollars while doing that. But I just feel that they need to provide more information about their product because I have done a lot of research about red reishi in general and found out that some types of producing the product are better than others (hot water extract, alcohol extract, etc) and other scientific facts. I found out that the best reishi mushroom is produced by a japanese company called Mikei and have been using their product since I knew about Ganoderma so I'm kind of USED TO IT. I don't want to use something which is not as high quality as the one I'm using :s But I will some some research and if I was satisfied with organogold then I would use the link you gave me to place an order ;)

    Wish you a long healthy life and we'll talk soon.

    Best wishes
    M.J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi M.J,

      Thanks for responding! If you would like, I can certainly email you some of the product information I have! I have a few different pages, such as ones that include what is in the capsules, and what is in all of the beverages. Let me tell you, the Mocha drink, is amazing as an Iced Mocha too! I'm very glad to hear back from you, and that the Ganoderma is so wonderful for you guys! You can email me at crohnsbloggers@gmail.com, and I can send you any information I have in PDF format for your reading :) I too did a lot of research when I first started looking into the product, and I honestly can't see how well my Crohn's would be without it. My life has changed because of it, I'm healthier all around!

      Wish you a long and healthy life as well!

      Talk soon,
      Lindsay

      Delete
  3. Very informative and highly useful. Keeps me updated with recent advances..
    Natural Herbal Supplements Products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up..<a href="https://www.vitasave.ca/mikei-red-reishi-mushroom.html>mikei red reishi</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college. āļĢāļēāļ„āļēāđ€āļŦ็āļ”āļŦāļĨิāļ™āļˆืāļ­āđāļ”āļ‡

    ReplyDelete
  6. It become an attractive part of a blog when author uses indirect speech while writing a blog. It shows your creative mind as well as make your written essay different from others.āđ€āļŦ็āļ” āļŦāļĨิāļ™ āļˆื āļ­ āđāļ”āļ‡ āļŠāļัāļ” āđ‚āļ„āļĢāļ‡āļāļēāļĢ āļŦāļĨāļ§āļ‡

    ReplyDelete
  7. The above mentioned matter is easy to not only understand but also explain. Even I can elaborate subject of this article now very easily because I it is easy to understand for me. Really a creative expert skill possessed by author. āđ€āļŦ็āļ” āļŦāļĨิāļ™ āļˆื āļ­ āļŠāļĢāļĢāļžāļ„ุāļ“

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    āđ€āļŦ็āļ” āļŦāļĨิāļ™ āļˆื āļ­ āđāļ”āļ‡

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful.
    Herb for breast enlargement

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.\
    āļĢัāļšāļ‹ื้āļ­āļĄāļ­āđ€āļ•āļ­āļĢ์āđ„āļ‹āļ„์

    ReplyDelete
  11. A blog must be connected to the person in need. It is really important to understand the actual feel of such necessity and the essence of objective behind it. Author must give proper time to understand every topic before writing it.
    āļŠāļĢāļĢāļžāļ„ุāļ“ āđ€āļŦ็āļ” āļŦāļĨิāļ™ āļˆื āļ­

    ReplyDelete
  12. It become an attractive part of a blog when author uses indirect speech while writing a blog. It shows your creative mind as well as make your written essay different from others.
    Divergence āļ‚āļēāļ‚ึ้āļ™

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.
    forex āļ„ืāļ­ āļ­āļ°āđ„āļĢ

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
    āļĢัāļāļĐāļēāļ•้āļ­āđ€āļ™ื้āļ­

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well article! I’m simply in love with it.
    forex āļ§ัāļ™ āļ™ี้

    ReplyDelete
  16. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.
    Huawei AIS

    ReplyDelete