Monday 20 January 2014

30 Things - What Animal?!?

If You Were An Animal, What Would You Be And Why?


This is a really tough one. I like a variety of animals, and most animals are amazing and have their own special qualities. I guess, the decision comes down to, would I like to be in a wet environment (lakes or oceans), a dry environment (desert), or a snowy, swampy, and sometimes warm environment (Canada). Do I want to be able to fly, swim, or just have 4 legs and be furry? A decision like this has so many possibilities and so many things to take into consideration.

I think I would like to be something with spots or stripes, like a tiger or a leopard. They are beautiful animals, not to mention fast. Plus they're of the cat species, and we all know that I love my kitten! They truly are beautiful creatures, their spots/stripes, colours, whiskers, and the way they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment