Wednesday 8 January 2014

Anywhere With You

2014 is shaping up to be a fairly good year and it's only just begun! I've enrolled in a Bridal Consultant program online, and have launched my website and Facebook page. I'm gaining a few clients, and some companies who want to work with me for flowers and such for weddings that I may have. It's shaping up to be great!

I currently have two weddings to help plan, and 3 day of coordinations, this isn't including the two day of coordinations that come with the weddings. I'm hoping that this turns out to be the best decision I've made yet. It's something I can do under almost any circumstance as well, and I truly believe it will be great for my health.

Wade and I have started our workout regime, and are hoping to tone up and lose a bit of weight, gain a bit of muscle. January is going to be a great month over all because it's my birthday, we have a Keith Urban concert, we're spending the weekend with my Aunt and Uncle. I truly cannot wait to see what this year has to bring to Wade and I.

Back to Wedding Planning, I can't wait for it to take off, and for me to be able to potentially start my own little business, and maybe branch out a little! Not going to lie, that would be like a dream come true. I really cannot wait to see what else 2014 has to bring us!

No comments:

Post a Comment