Thursday 26 December 2013

It's Your World

I've reached 100 posts! Yay, for me this is a milestone!

There's not much going on! Christmas was great here, we spent it with my mom and Wade's family! Had a nice dinner, exchanged gifts, just chatted! It was what Christmas should be like.

Wade has the time off of work, he's had all week off, he has a day of work tomorrow and gets next week off as well, but might try and put a few hours in at the shop! I think he's getting bored...Doesn't surprise me, he's a busy body. I am enjoying having him home though, it's been fantastic. We sleep in together, it's not just me sleeping in while he gets up for work. We walk the dogs, work out, cook and bake together, we even clean the house together! It's so much better doing stuff together than it is apart (I have a short attention span)

On another note! I'm proud to announce that I've just launched my first website! You read that right! I've started working towards becoming a Wedding & Event Planner! I have 3 clients so far, and launched my website in hopes of building my company further. Click below to check it out!

www.lindsaypercy-weddingplanner.com

The dogs are being brats as per usual, keeping us on our toes! Keeping us up late and getting us up early - that's right 8am is sleeping in, in our household!

Hope all of my readers have had a wonderful Christmas! I truly hope that 2014 brings us ALL some fantastic new memories, stories, and SO much more than 2013 brought us!

No comments:

Post a Comment