Thursday 26 December 2013

30 Things - Strengths

Describe 5 Strengths You Have.


Click here to the original post.

1. I am strong willed. I will fight for what I want, and I will get it in the end, no matter how hard the fight is.

2. I'm a rock. I can hide emotion, keep strong, and be there for people no matter how much I am hurting, someone will need you more than you need yourself at some point.

3. I'm a great listener. I can listen to your problems, ideas, inspirations, and I can encourage you!

4. I'm knowledgable in most aspects of life (this is coming from a friend). I've been through a lot in life and can offer guidance, advice and knowledge throughout almost anything you approach me with.

5. I like writing, not particularly by hand, but on the computer, blogs, text messaging or emails. I am a good person for keeping in contact with those who put the effort in as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment