Wednesday 18 December 2013

30 Things - Typical Day

Describe A Typical Day In Your Current Life.

Click here to the original post.

A typical day in the life of Lindsay. Not much happens in my days.

I get up with Wade almost every morning, help him with his lunch and make him breakfast, see him out the door, and depending on the day, I go back to sleep, or I stay up. We have a whole morning routine with the dogs, so my mornings are quiet if I stay up. Once I'm up for the day, I get ready, have breakfast and feed the dogs. Let them outside, get annoyed with their constant bickering over bones. (This is an ALL day thing)

I usually go into town 3-4 times a week to clean at my clients houses. The rest of my time I'm watching movies, doing stuff around the house, scrapbooking, reading, doing some online marketing for Organo Gold, Wedding Planning, or House Cleaning Services!

I start dinner when Wade says he's on his way, usually it takes him about an hour to get home, I feed the dogs, and they go outside again. When Wade gets home we eat, workout, shower, catch up on our PVR'd shows, clean up the kitchen and then head to bed to do it all over again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment