Tuesday 11 June 2013

Had Enough

Things have been pretty good the last few days. My stomach has been absolutely incredible. The Gutsy Walk was amazing, despite the small turn out. There was about 50 people, and with all of the 50 people, $18,000 was raised to support the research to a cure for Crohn's and Colitis. It felt great to raise almost $1000 as a team, and I truly cannot wait to do the walk again next year, and raise more money than that. It will be great.

Have you ever phased something out of your life because of life events? I've phased several bands or artists out of my life due to events that I have linked the band, songs, or artists to. Memories, life events, deaths, ended friendships, there's always something that can link to a band or song. I've had several, death of family, ended friendships, ended relationships, bad experiences and bad memories, and some have been linked to songs or bands. Recently I've decided to forget the reasons why, if they're bad, and revisit the songs or bands. There's one band I won't revisit AC/DC, I won't revisit them ever. Somethings are meant to be left behind.

This is going to be more of a rant than anything because I'm truly sick of seeing people close to me being treated like shit. This morning I received a phone call, while I was sleeping, with the person on the other end crying their eyes out because some stuck up bitch, told her to stop being a fool and that the man this person was seeing never really loved her in the first place. Now the only reason this was said is because this bitch is jealous that her ex moved out, and she's got it into her oldest boys head that he's to hate the other lady. It makes no sense as to why people have to be like this, or feel that they need to be that way to other people. None of it will ever make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment