Monday 17 June 2013

Invincible

I figured it was time to update my eat/avoids list in a way that you don't have check previous posts. I can now eat a few more things that I wasn't able to eat before. All thanks to the Ganoderma capsules that I'm taking.

With taking the capsules, and the drinks, usually about one per day, sometimes two though. I'm really enjoying the Mocha, and making Iced Mocha. So delicious.

My avoids list has gotten a little smaller, as I can now have the following -
- Avocado
- Garlic
- Lettuce
- Aged and Old Cheddar Cheese
- Bacon
- Normal Pasta
- Pepperoni
- Greasy food
- Some raw veggies - mushrooms, asparagus, peas, carrots in small amounts, cucumbers
**I probably won't try rice milk, soy products, or any other milk than 1%, as I don't like the taste of the products, and soy isn't healthy for you anyways**

Previous Avoids:
- spicy food
- cabbage, lettuce
- cauliflower
- raw tomatoes
- raw onions
- most raw vegetables
- rice milk
- soy products
- 3.25%, 2% milk products
- aged and old cheddar
- grapefruit, oranges
- avocados
- raw, fresh garlic
- bacon
- normal pasta
- pepperoni
- greasy foods - fast food


----------------------------------------------------------------

So, as you can tell, these products are helping me out 100% from where I was prior to taking the Ganoderma Lucidum products. I've been leading a regular life, almost as if I didn't have Crohn's Disease. I've been doing so much better, in every aspect, I've been sleeping better, eating better, feeling better. My stomach hasn't bugged me at all :) Wade and I have started exercising, I bought a new bike and we've been going for bike rides every night, we even did a 5km bike the other night with the dog. She enjoyed it a lot, and it really tuckered her out.

All in all, I'm very impressed with the way the products are treating me, I've never felt better, and I've never known that the next day will be as good as the previous day. It's an incredible feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment