Tuesday 13 August 2013

30 Things - 16 Year Old Self

#4 - List 10 Things You Would Tell Your 16 Year-Old Self, If You Could:

Click here to be taken to the original post.

1. You shouldn't wear sweatpants to school, they're an at home casual wear.

2. I would tell my 16 year old self that I need to hang out more with my friends, and not just constantly my high school sweetheart, because now that I'm graduated, married (not to my high school
sweetheart), and moved on, I don't have many friends from high school.

3. Study more for classes

4. Make the time for those friends that do matter to you.

5. Spend more time deciding what you want to do in life, rather than going to college 3 times, and earning two different degrees, to be doing neither!

6. Write more journals, keep track of good memories, and bad memories.

7. Don't let your teachers discourage you, keep pushing at sports and school classes. Teachers are there to teach, not belittle.

8. You've gone through a lot in life, make sure you take time to enjoy it before high school is over.

9. Keep seeing the school guidance counsellor, she'll help you more than you think she will. There's a lot of stuff they're knowledgeable about that you have no idea about. She'll help you more in your future too when you need her.

10. Act your age, have fun. Don't be too mature for your age, or with time, everything will slip away, and you'll be an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment