Tuesday 13 August 2013

30 Things - Happy Thoughts

#5 - What Are The 5 Things That Make You Most Happy Right Now?


Click here to link to the original post.

1. The number one thing that makes me happy right now is Wade. He's amazing, so understanding, supportive, and he loves me unconditionally, no matter what. We go through a lot on a daily basis, but nothing seems to change between us. Our relationship is stronger than ever.

2. Our trip to Idaho, the planning part is making me extremely excited. We've found a few places that we have been told are must see's and restaurants that we need to visit! I'm getting more and more excited about the trip, it's only 17 days away and we embark on our road trip! No cell phone service!
3. My friends. I only have a few close friends, but let me tell you, they are certainly the most amazing friends around.

4. My god daughter. I've never loved a little girl as much as I love my god daughter. She's adorable, and she's growing up so fast. I wish I could see her more and see more of the milestones she's reaching in life. She's a year and a half old already, and seeing pictures of her all the time, make me miss her more and more with each passing day. I'm blessed to have a god daughter.

5. Sunshine. We don't see much of it anymore, it's been mostly overcast or raining for what seems like the last 3 months - I know this is a tad bit dramatic - but sunshine makes everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment