Friday 9 August 2013

30 Things - 3 Fears

#2 - Describe 3 Fears You Have And Explain How They Became Fears.


Click here to link to the original post and see what's next!

1. Being Alone -
So many things have happened in the past, where I was left alone while in a long term (almost 6 years) relationship, to grieve the losses of loved ones, to stay at home alone for all but 3 days a month. A lot of things, it made me stronger as a person, but I still have that fear of being alone.

2. Losing My Friends -
When I left high school, I didn't leave it with many friends because my boyfriend at the time wanted me to spend all of my time with him, and got annoyed when I didn't. The friends I have now, I couldn't live without, they're amazing for support, and they're so much fun to hang out with. There are few, but I don't want to lose them.

3. Losing My Marbles -
As someone who has worked in the health care industry, it scares me to lose my mind. I've seen it happen before me in family members, where they no longer remember who you are. It's horrible, and I am terrified to get to that point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment