Monday 12 August 2013

Annie I Owe You A Dance

Not much is happening here. I'm drinking my coffee/teas, and taking my capsules, and I'm feeling great! I've truly never felt better! I've started the Green Coffee Bean Extract diet today. I'm keeping up with all of my other capsules and stuff as well. Ganoderma, vitamin C, prenatal, and a probiotic just to help keep things normal! I'll keep you all updated on my progress with the Green Coffee Bean!

Last week, I made a candlelit dinner for Wade. We had homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu, rice, and caesar salad with home grown lettuce. Yum yum! It was great, we had the house to ourselves, locked the dogs up, put the candles out, had the table all set nicely, table cloth and all. It was really great. We had music on in the background, had a little bit of a slow dance after dinner.

This week, Thursday - Sunday, my cousin was here. We made Strawberry Rhubarb pie, a steak chef's pie, and sushi. We did well, we also went shopping, to the farmers market, and of course laser tagging! That was the high light of the weekend. It was really good and it was a ton of fun! It was a great visit, the weather held up, no rain, nice hot days!

Really not much has happened in the last week or two, we've been slowly planning our trip to Idaho, and marking out things to see, places to go, and everything! We're getting very excited, it's going to be great! Probably going on a little dinner cruise, it's also a site seeing cruise, so that is going to be absolutely amazing :) I cannot wait to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, and have some time away from our pups and our busy lives here.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment