Wednesday 21 August 2013

30 Things - Dream Job

What Is Your Dream Job, And Why?


Click here to the original post.

I love music. Country music is my favourite. I think it would be amazing to be on the set of music videos, and back stage making sure things are where they should be for concerts. That to me screams loads of excitement, and something that I could never get tired of. I would love all of it! Not to mention the autographed items I'd get!!

Not to mention the fact that I love planning. Anything involving music would be the best job for me. There is music on in my house every second that there isn't tv or a movie on. There is always music on in my vehicle, when I'm walking, biking, lawn mowing, doing yard work, cooking, it's always there.

I would love to help plan a big festival or something near Red Deer, it'd be an amazing opportunity, and incredible experience, not to mention the satisfaction of being involved in an event like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment