Friday 2 August 2013

30 Things - 20 Things

#1 - List 20 Random Facts About Yourself

To see what will be next, click here
  1. I grew up in a small town, about 250-300 people, my grade 7 graduating class was 11 people. We went up to a bigger school after that!
  2. I love planning and organizing events, and helping people get their events put together. I organized a small music festival back home when I was in grade 10. It's so rewarding.
  3. I love cooking and baking. My favourite is Chicken Cordon Bleu with rice, mushrooms and asparagus.
  4. I have curly red hair and a lot of freckles.
  5. I am married to a red head.
  6. I love to go camping where there is no cell service, and no weeds or leeches in the water, where I can see the bottom.
  7. I absolutely love swimming, but only in fresh water lakes or the ocean - no pools.
  8. I have my Health Care Aide certificate and my Administrative Assistant diploma.
  9. I want to speak inspirationally to 13-18 year olds about what life may throw at you. 
  10. I love crime shows - Hawaii Five-O, CSI, Rookie Blue, Longmire, The Glades.
  11. Everything big that I do has to be planned. Trips need to be planned, time spent there needs to be planned. I love being organized.
  12. I play video games, especially Call of Duty.
  13. I like reading, but I have a hard time sticking to just one book. I usually have 2-3 on the go at once.
  14. I like doing home renovations - painting, flooring, tiling.
  15. Yardwork! Lawn mowing, weed whacking, yard improvements.
  16. One of my personal favourite things is having campfires in the yard, under the night sky, making s'mores.
  17. Traveling to Italy would be a dream come true. It's unfortunate that it's so expensive but one day I would love for it to happen.
  18. My parents gave me my first vehicle, a 1998 Pontiac Grand Am, in which I sold when I moved to Alberta because the winters were so harsh. I bought my first ever vehicle with Wade, a 2011 GMC Terrain. I must say I love it!
  19. My lucky number is 7
  20. I absolutely love country music!

No comments:

Post a Comment