Monday 23 July 2012

Life Today

Today, life is great. I just finished getting over Gastroenteritis, which ultimately is just as painful as Crohn's flare ups are! It was intense, I had to work from home, I didn't feel like doing the drive to work, or even being near people.

For anyone who has had Gastroenteritis, it's not fun, and for those with Crohn's it's more painful for us!

I've been lucky however, only one flare up, no malnourishment, no surgeries, and only one hospital visit so far. I hope there are more people that are as lucky as I am when it comes to managing a disease such as Crohn's.

Work has been slow the last few days, so I haven't been doing too much. I've been able to concentrate on my bridal showers, weekends planned with my fiance, we've been busy for the last 7 weekends straight, and still have one more weekend to go before we have nothing planned on a weekend. Sleep deprivation is really getting to me, and bugging my stomach and digestion, I generally require about 9 or more hours of sleep a night to have a good day and to function at full speed!

Anyone else notice that?

No comments:

Post a Comment