Monday 23 July 2012

Past Year in a Nutshell!

I was laid off from the job I was working as a Health Care Aid, as my health was becoming an issue with me making my night shifts. I didn't work for about 5 months. Tried to pick up some child care, to give me something to do. In August 2011, I enrolled myself in an online program for Administrative Assistant. Since then, I've completed the course, averaging 85%. Pretty good for an online course.

The hours are better, they don't cause many if any issues for me with Crohn's. I work 8-5 from Monday to Thursday and 8-4 on Friday's. My job is laid back, but extremely busy.

My finace proposed to me on May 19th, 2011. We've been planning our wedding ever since for September 1st, 2012. Things have happened in our families that are sometimes making things difficult, but the wedding planning experience for the most part has been extremely positive and stress free. I've come across some problems with wedding party, but each one has worked itself out, so everything is good. The part that I think most women stress about is that their fiance doesn't want to help plan! I will tell you now, my fiance has been absolutely incredible, came up with the idea for invitations, helped me design and make the seating chart, he helped put invites together, and did the address labels for them. He's been a key factor in helping with everything, from decisions, to picking stuff out, and picking it up. He's been extrodinary.

We bought our first house together, and moved in on Christmas weekend. I've never felt more involved, loved, cherished, and cared for by anyone than I do my soon to be husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment