Tuesday 24 July 2012

News Today

No problems with my stomach today! Well not yet anyways. Today at work, it's been crazy. Lots of shop drawings to get out for approval, and lots of issues with them. Also some issues amongst staff, issues that don't actually exist to two out of three of us. I'm not going to go into detail.

Got an oil change in my SUV over lunch break, and had to make an appointment to go and see the dealership mechanic as it has something leaking :( Not impressed by that, but oh well, nothing I can do.

Sadie didn't push my buttons this morning like she usually does, she runs away from me when I go to put her in her kennel, she growls at me, bites at me. I don't think she really likes me, she's testing me as she's not fixed and she's a female. Instead today she crawled right into her kennel and went to sleep :)

I got this microwave omelette maker for my bridal shower, this morning I thought I would give it a shot, opened it too soon and steam burned myself. On the flip side, it was delicious! I always put a little bit of cream cheese in with the eggs, even when I do scrambled eggs, it gives them a bit of a different taste, and it's quite enjoyable. Should give it a try! I've got lots of different things that I make, or my own special recipes for stuff, like Parmesan Chicken Cordon Bleu, you'll have to ask for this one. It's a favourite of anyone I've made it for!

Was searching through some DYAC this morning as we haven't been getting our daily comics at work. I found this.


funny auto-correct texts - TMI

No comments:

Post a Comment