Monday 20 May 2013

Boys 'Round Here


Originally Written and Posted on May 12th, 2013

This weekend was another intense and half assed ridiculous weekend. 

So, as an extension to Creepin', let the fun begin...not.

Friday night, we all got ready to head to town and our neighbour made an inappropriate and rude comment about my vehicle not starting as it had been sitting for a few days - when in fact the previous night it had been moved for 4 hours as we went into the city! - suck on that creep. Anyways my brother made a remark back about that being a smart ass comment. Then we left, only to realize we had forgotten the gas can, so we turned around. In that 4 minutes, the neighbour had removed our dog leash anchors and one was on the deck and the other was thrown around the yard. He was pissed off at my brothers remark, so he trespassed and moved shit that he had no right to touch. A ton of words were said, along with calling me rude and unfriendly because GOD FORBID I didn't say hi to him one morning. He then threatened my brother as well. Completely unacceptable. So I then got involved in the spat, when you go after my family, especially after previously stalking my brother, it's red head f**king fury anger now. I had enough. I laid into him a bit, told him none of what he was saying was his business and that he wasn't the manager of the trailer court. He told us our dogs weren't allowed on his two feet of property anymore, that's why he moved shit in our yard. He stared down my brother, regardless of how many times Wade told him to look at him, or stepped in between them, finally I stepped in between my brother and him and told my brother to walk away. It got ridiculous, he wanted to be civil, but was raising his voice and swearing at us. He thinks because we're young - we're dumb and irresponsible, but honestly, who's the one who was drinking all day and came over to confront three people?? And just be a total jackass to all three of them? That right there shows us that you're not responsible, that and you're in your 40's, so grow the f*** up! Conversation over dick head. When we got home, we had dinner outside, and put up a shelf in the shed and put stuff away. This is when he decided to stand outside and watch his grass grow where he could keep a clear eye on us! What a CREEP!!!

So, we were outside all Saturday, doing yard stuff, new stairs, privacy screen railing, and having fun! He came to turn on and off his garden hose 7 times and didn't say hi once, now who's being petty? No wonder I don't want to say hi, you are an ignorant dick. Whatever. 

So, that leads me to tonight, Sunday. We didn't do much, just hung out at home, and got a few groceries. It was super windy out to even want to do anything. So we stayed inside most of the day, made sushi, and this evening went and put boards and stuff away, make sure nothing could blow away in the 70-80km/hr winds we were expected to have tonight. 10pm came around, the lights went out in the house, and we laid in bed listening to music and talking, and all of a sudden, boom boom boom (the bass of the neighbours music) it's now, 10:15pm, people are trying to sleep because they have to get up. I put on my housecoat and head down the hallway, open the door to confirm it was indeed the asshole next door. I put on my shoes and walked to the managers, made her dog bark and scare her. She went over and told him to turn it off. Now he's just being ignorant, he went outside as soon as he saw me head down there, pretended to pick something up from behind a vehicle (I know there was nothing there, from the day time), and then walked back into his house as the manager and I headed back. So now, it's almost midnight, I'm sleeping in clothes, full out - yoga pants, sports bra and tshirt - and to top it off, I know where there's a board and pellet gun. Needless to say, I can't sleep. 

Anyone else have stupid neighbours like this?!? I honestly don't feel safe going outside alone, so I'm a hermit during the week when the guys are gone at work. I let the dogs in the pen, and stay in the house. Only problem is, I feel like he might do something to my pets, in which I'll be really pissed off about. I don't want to go outside, I purposely avoid it because of this creep, what a great way to waste away a spring/summer...not. I can't wait for something to happen and him to leave. Next incident, I will be filing harassment against him! 

**written on iPhone, also sorry for the language, but I'm mad and annoyed**

No comments:

Post a Comment