Thursday 30 May 2013

Find My Peace Of Mind

It's been a while since my last post, so I figured it's about time I write another one.

We spent the weekend back in BC, visiting some family and my god daughter. It's hard to believe that she's already walking, and she's so adorable. I can't wait to have a child of my own. My little cousins are all getting really big too, running and walking, and oh the talking they're doing.

Everything has been fairly uneventful because it's been raining pretty much for a week! It's getting to be a bit ridiculous, we've had some breaks in rain and are able to get a few things done, mow the lawn on Sunday, get the yard all cleaned up, that kind of stuff. The yard truly is looking fantastic now that everything is cleaned up, we're getting the weeds under control, and making a few changes to the view of it. The only thing that needs done now, is paint! The deck needs resurfaced as well as the sheds!

Our neighbour is on his last leg. I went and talked to the Manager about his behaviour, as yet again he's mowing into our lawn. He was given a written notice this time, and the manager said next time, his file will be given to a lawyer and he'll more than likely be evicted. It's getting ridiculous the way this guy is. You shouldn't have to continually go to your manager or call the cops about your neighbours behaviour.

I may have a few more potential clients for coffee products. On top of that, the walk to raise money for Crohn's and Colitis research is coming up too! As well as Wade's 24th birthday, and my brother's 21st birthday, all within a week, so needless to say, our next week will be busy, plus Wade has been working long hours, yesterday he was gone from 7am-10:15pm :( BOOOOO!

Here's a picture of our beautiful dog, Dacia


Has anyone watched the TV show "Food Factory"? It's pretty neat, I enjoy learning how they make food like Jelly Bellys!

No comments:

Post a Comment