Tuesday 14 May 2013

Everything Has Changed

As if the last few days with our neighbour haven't been enough...

We have back flow of water in our tub when we run the washer, Wade has been investigating this all afternoon. Snaking it and snaking it, but coming up with no clogs. It's extremely puzzling. He's going to talk to the trailer court manager and see what she can have done, as it's clearly not in our pipes. We've also poured a ton of drain cleaner down the pipes!

On a side note, we went and talked to the manager today regarding our neighbour. She's said that he drinks quite a lot of alcohol, and she thinks he has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. So that accompanied with the alcohol he drinks (and I wouldn't be surprised if there were drugs in the mix), makes sense as to his behaviour for the most part. It definitely explains the walking around in silk boxers! I'm not sure if it explains him stalking my brother with a pair of garden sheers. That in itself is something else, I think. The manager has no issues with us at all, not the number of vehicles we have or anything. She said we're quiet, nice, and neighbourly!

Nothing else has really happened today. Talked to a good friend this morning. We've been friends for about 7.5 years. Our friendship, like most was off and on, but regardless I'm proud of him. He went into chef training, and is now working at a restaurant he loves. Not just that though, he's got big ambitions and goals in life. Traveling and cooking in places like Paris, maybe taking some pastry courses too! He wants to learn several different cuisines as well, he will be accomplished. Not only that, but he also wants to go to University again for Psychology! It's incredible to hear about his journey, and I do hope that one day he does make it on Iron Chef, because well, that would be absolutely incredible for him, and such an amazing and unforgettable experience! I wish you much luck with all your future endeavours GCB. You will do amazing at whatever you pursue my friend. Despite where I friendship goes, or doesn't go, I will keep you in my thoughts with all future endeavours!

I talked to my Minnesotan friend today too, much like every other day, we talk via Facebook, Xbox, or text. She's great too. Having a few of  the same struggles I am, so it's a fantastic friendship. We are there to support each other with everything going on right now. It'll stay that way, I'm hoping.

1 comment:

  1. You are great too, my Canadain Friend! I hope our friendship continues to grow as well!

    ReplyDelete