Monday 6 May 2013

Seize The Day

Yet another busy weekend has passed us by! Saturday we spent shopping for a new door for the house, a few things for my brother too, and a work bench for Wade. We spent the evening on Saturday putting together the work bench, and working on our sunburns! And then of course organizing everything that's to go in and on the work bench!

Sunday was incredibly eventful! We got a new front door! Yay, it took pretty much all day for the guys, but it looks absolutely incredible! I don't really have much of a before photo, but I have an after photo!
So, after the door was put in and cleaned, as well as insulated, we headed in to town to do a bit of shopping! We needed a few groceries, and wanted to look at getting a pool. Well, all went well, we got a pool, and groceries! We couldn't go in the pool last night to cool off and to cool down our sunburns though :( because with using the garden hose to fill it, the water got extremely cold! So cold, that you could only stand dipping your feet for a few seconds, it did soothe my mosquitos bites on my feet and toes though. I can't wait to use the pool tonight, it's going to be +29 today, and the pool will be warm, but all we have to do is add some cold water to it, it will be incredible.

Well, the house is all dusty, saw dusty, and there's spray foam everywhere, so I should get going and get this stuff cleaned up so I can enjoy my day outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment