Friday 3 May 2013

If I Die Young

When I was still living back in BC, and in high school, there was a lot of things that I hadn't experienced yet in life, that a lot of people were experiencing. Examples; concerts, hockey games, traveling. So naturally I started a bit of a bucket list, even kind of when I wanted to get married, and when I wanted to have children.

- Attend a concert - Keith Urban, Eric Church
- Attend an NHL Hockey Game - Calgary Flames vs. Vancouver Canucks
- Travel outside of Canada - Planned for our honeymoon/first anniversary
- Get married around age 23 - Married my one true love on September 1, 2012 (age 22)
- Have children by age 25 - Currently a work in progress
- Own a home  - Wade and I bought a home Christmas 2011
- Have my own pet - I had a cat named Bella (who was taken by coyotes), now we have two cats and two dogs


I was just talking with Wade a bit about it, he doesn't have a bucket list yet, mine isn't extreme, and it probably won't get any more extreme then what the average person wants in their lifetime, but for me, that is enough. I've already done more with Wade than I have ever done in my lifetime, he's introduced me to so many things in my life, I am truly appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment