Tuesday 21 May 2013

I'll Be Waiting

We had a very eventful weekend, my brother was gone all weekend. Wade and I had the house to ourselves. We did some cleaning and organizing, did lots of yard work, got a lot of stuff in the yard done, and it's starting to look really great.

We took out all the ugly rocks that were between our deck and the walkway, and we've put in Cedar Mulch in place of it. We built up my garden so the dogs won't dig in it anymore, built a flower box to house all of my lily bulbs, filled up my nice big planters and bought some flowers for them as well. We ripped out a section of chain link fence with a gate attached to it that was remaining at the front of our deck beside the house, it had an ugly, dead bush between the fence and deck too, so we ripped that out. We've also done a lot of weed killing this weekend, trying to get everything looking great. I still can't wait to show it all off. There's still some work to do in the front, where the fence and bush were. We've got a few things to there, put up a board along the front to hold the mulch in, but we'll mulch it and put one of my planters there. It's going to look great!

We had yet another incident with the neighbour. He spent half the weekend going through the rocks on our side of his house, picking out all the garbage, grass, weeds, and whatever else he found and threw them in our yard! ALL WEEKEND! So annoyed. Then, he mowed his lawn, and half of ours while he was at it, and didn't turn the mower so it was facing his house, so it threw rocks at our house, not missing the window by much over a foot, and narrowly missing me by not much more, as I was heading out to start the BBQ. I was extremely mad, I slammed my drink down on the table, and started yelling at Wade, "That f***ing asshole just spat rocks at the house and barely missed me!" - Wade was at the front door keeping the dogs from running out while I was looking at where the rock hit. Our small dog went running away, so I bolted after her, and naturally our bigger dog went after the small one. Once I got our little one, I was on the way back to the house, our big dog ran around the back of the neighbours house and into his yard, that's when we heard the neighbour say "it'll kill you over here" while he chased our dog out of his yard. Later that night, he was chasing our cats and telling them to "F**k off and get" I'd had enough, I had Wade call the dispatch and talk to a cop. The cop ended up coming out and talking to the neighbour, telling him to stop being a dick.

Naturally, we're waiting for him to do something next. We'll be talking to the manager tonight, as the neighbour also took a picture of our vehicles (as there are 3 outside now rather than 4), which it's been cleared by the manager, and it's incredibly rude and personally, he knows what our vehicles are, and probably has pictures of our license plates too, which is completely unnecessary. Now it's just a waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment