Monday 20 May 2013

Creepin'


Originally Written and Posted on May 6th, 2013

So, the title to this post is really self explanatory, it is going to be about just that, creepin'.

Over the past week or so, our neighbour to our right, #215, has been making himself more "known" around the area. It started last Friday night, Wade and I were in the shower, and Wade had gotten out because Sadie was barking in the house, Dacia (the big dog) was outside tied to her line. When Wade came down the hall there was a knock on the door, and #215 was standing there and proceeded to tell Wade that he had given Dacia POTATO SALAD and water because she had been outside all day without any. Now, most of you know that bigger dogs, particularly ones with Wolf and German Shepherd in them want to be outside, so she whines, I let her out for periods of 20-30 minutes and bring her in. Usually it's to go to the bathroom, play with the cats, or just get some fresh air and roll in the grass, so no big deal. She comes in, gulps up some water and lays down for a nap. Anyways, back to #215 at our door telling us he fed our dog, he thought she was outside all day because every time he left and came home she was outside, but he obviously didn't pay that much attention to it...Thanks for making our dog sick for the whole 24-36 hours after feeding her potato salad, we appreciate the throwing up and diarrhoea greatly...NOT

Saturday morning, I got up with the dogs and it was gorgeous out, so I took them outside and put them on the line, came in to get them their breakfast, and when I went back out (maybe 4 minutes later), guess who was outside, petting the dogs...YOU GUESSED IT...#215!!! He also proceeded to stand there and talk to me, telling me how when he lived at his last house, the neighbour abandoned the dog and what not. Ok, well I understand that, but seriously, before you start feeding other people's dogs, potato salad, when there is ALWAYS a vehicle home, and if there's not, then no one is home and the dogs are in the house with water, ASK the dogs owners! Plus, #215 wouldn't go away, I text Wade as he was still in bed and asked him to come out because this guy was lingering.

So with all of this, all week, every time we went outside, guess who showed up to make small talk and be a little judgemental. We live in a cul de sac in a trailer court, and we have 3 vehicles plus my husband's company vehicle, so during the day, there's two here, and my vehicle isn't parked in the parking spot in front of the house, it's parked out in the cul de sac, and #215 asked us to move them out of the cul de sac because there were kids riding their bikes in there, and it would be anyone's worst nightmare if their children ran into someone else's parked vehicle. Now, he doesn't run this trailer court, and quite frankly, I don't give a rats ass what he thinks. Most of the children in the trailer court, ages 4-12 run around on foot or their bikes...without any adult supervision at all, therefore it would be the parents fault.

This weekend, we observed #215 being outside every time the neighbour lady on the other side of him was outside, for the same amount of time she was outside, and he made weird small talk with her too. She was painting their wooden garbage bin, and #215 was outside "cleaning" his truck, which honestly, as an observer, it didn't look like he was actually cleaning, maybe just taking out some paper and stuff, but there was no vacuum or anything used.


This morning, I heard our garbage can moving after the truck had been by and grabbed the garbage, I figured maybe #215 just moved it over since he had put his sprinkler on. Nope, I was wrong when I went outside, he brought it up to the stairs, I am not a lazy person, I go and get it every day after I eat lunch, so WTF??? Then when my brother got home from work and ran down to the post office to grab the mail. When he got back, we were checking to see how cold the pool was (still quite cold by the way), and I asked him if he could go around the back of the house and try to find the turn on valve for the garden hose so I could put the sprinkler on the lawn. #215 was outside, and proceed to follow my brother, from a distance (behind our storage shed and wood shed) around the back of the house, while remaining away from him, and as my brother came back, so did #215. Does that make any sense to you? It was immediate too, I asked my brother, and #215 was on his way as soon as my brother got down the stairs.

I have been purposely avoiding going outside over the past week unless Wade is home, I don't think that #215 would do anything, but he's creepin' me out. I'm not comfortable around him, and besides that, the last two days, he's been outside in just BOXERS, now that really creeps me out, and it creeps me out even more because there are so many small kids that are around the cul de sac, riding bikes or running around.  Not to mention that this guy is in his 40's at least! What in ones right mind makes them think it is OK to be walking around in boxers with small kids around, and trying to make small talk with neighbouring ladies?????

No comments:

Post a Comment